Elementary Didgeridoo Festival is here!
Wow! We are really excited to announce the FIRST Elementary Didgeridoo Festival.
Kick back and enjoy a top-drawer music festival in an intimate rural setting looking out over the Brecon Beacons.
We have top international didgeridoo artisits including AIRTIST and ANALOGUE BIRDS.
Elementary didgeridoo festival is situated at the one and only,world famous Baskerville Hall Hotel, the inspiration and film setting for Arthur Conan Doyles legendary Sherlock Holmes story The Hound of the Baskervilles.
Baskerville hall hotel,clyro court,hay-on-wye,HR3 5LE.
Hosted by; didge tall paul ,rob gilby and gary savage
Three days of fun and festival frolics from Friday 30th August 2013 until Sunday 1st September. Gates open at 12pm.
What can you expect at this new and exciting festival then?
- Main Stage - Three massive names on the European didge scene on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. The Main Stage is set within the hotel so the weather can't spoil the party! The Main Stage Hall includes a professional sound and light system and a well-stocked bar.
- "Under the Tree" Stage - a hosted stage set under a beautiful old tree running all afternoon giving our guests performances from great musicians. There will also be plenty of open-mic slots for whoever fancies sharing their skills with us all!
- "Morning Soundspace" - set within the hotel in a spectacular period room, a morning of beautiful sounds and soundscapes created by gong, tabla, didgeridoo, dulcimer, bowls and more. Go on, immerse yourself...
- Workshops - oodles of workshops across the weekend given by a wide-variety of musicians including didgeridoo workshops from pro didge players...check the boards around the site
- Food and Drink - a wide-range of food choices with a gourmet hog roast, a huge communal BBQ, restaurant and the obligatory burger van! Loads of all-day and all-night bars around the venue including one in the Main Stage hall!
- Shopping - a great variety of trading stalls selling everything from handmade crafts to musical instruments
- Swimming - Swimming??!! Yes - there is a heated indoor swimming pool, showers and sauna available for use by all our guests throughout the whole weekend!
- Entertainment - Wandering magician and circus skills and evening fire-juggling performances across the weekend
- Facilities - 2 large camping fields with a quiet family camping area; plenty of car parking and for those wanting a spot of luxury over the weekend, why not book a hotel room in the beautiful Baskerville Hall itself!